New exchanges

I think it is a very nice idea to talk about exchanges that are not available on BUX yet.

Think about big indexes like SWX or LSE but also italy with companies like pirelli or enel or Finland with fortum. Let me know what you want to add and why

What indexes do you love to be on BUX

• England
  • Sweden
  • Italy
  • China
  • Switserland
  • Finland
  • Denmark
  • Australia

0 voters

3 Likes

NESTLÉ it is

4 Likes

I would love to see the Nifty 50 index from India to get some more exposure to Asia

3 Likes

Agree, the Kospi index is also interesting. Some great South Korean companies over there

2 Likes

Canada, we have a tax treaty with them where we pay 15% dividend tax (just like we do for US stocks) and they have some very solid companies.

2 Likes

The well known Toronto pirate exchange. Interesting. You have some companies in mind?

2 Likes

Well, I’ve got positions in both Toronto Dominion and Northwest Healthcare REIT on the Toronto exchange.
Soon I’ll start building a position in Dream Industrial REIT.

But there are many more available and quite a number of them pay monthly dividends as well which is nice for a consistent source of income.

3 Likes

Hopefully BUX would add this year the swiss exchange because I need nestle

2 Likes

This man is jealous OMG….

2 Likes

HAHAH yes I am

2 Likes

Be careful though, Swiss has a 35% dividend tax so you’ll lose just over 1/3 of your dividend that way.
Just a thing to keep in mind.

3 Likes

If I am right the Netherlands and Swiss has a tax contract and if you fill in a paper you only have to 15% (you pay 35% and get 20% back) it is a bit a pickle… true that but their is an option

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

I’m sure they do, just like with Germany. But you’ll have to fill out all kinds of paperwork for a process that could very well be automated like it is for US stocks and on other brokers, Canadian stocks.

For US/CAD stocks I had to fill out a simple form with my broker and everything was taken care off.
It’s rather odd that such a thing is possible for countries on the other side of the planet but impossible for our next door neighbours…don’t you think?

3 Likes

Agree, their has to be a way easier option.

2 Likes

I would agree to more exchanges put preferably exchanges with which the 15%, or lower, is already arranged.
Filling all sorts of forms for a few cents of dividend is a waste of time and costs more then it will gain.
So if it is arranged for Canada as mentioned before that would be perfect I don’t know if more have this automated already or if there are lower % exchanges

3 Likes