New feature: Price alerts (Android only)

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Maybe some of you guys have already seen it in the BUX Zero app.

We launched a new feature! :rocket:

Now you can set-up price alerts that notify you when selected stocks, ETFs or crypto hit a certain price. A useful tool for volatile markets.

Enjoy :pray:t4:

7 Likes

Where it should be visible?

3 Likes

Waiting for this to hit iPhone as well, it will be a very good feature if you, after careful analysis, decide a potential purchase price for a company. The you can set it and even in 6 months you’ll still know what price you wanted to buy the company at without having to actively track all your watch-list.

2 Likes

Android here and I also can’t find out where to use this feature. Perhaps the update isn’t available in the app store yet? :blush:

3 Likes

Can’t see it anywhere on my Android

1 Like

Does it work? I don’t see the bell whit the assets. Did enyone got it working?

2 Likes

Nope :sob:

1 Like

Sorry guys I was a little bit too early with pushing this out because this post was prescheduled. It’s coming very soon also for iOS, please be patient :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter mate, we all make mistakes, don’t we?

1 Like

With the latest update on Android today, I can see the feature is live right now! Super useful :partying_face:
Another great improvement to the app, thanks!

3 Likes

YES I like this new feature!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thanks guys for letting the BUX Community know :pray:t4: :rocket:

2 Likes

Worked for like a day, now it doesn’t enymore idk why. Enyone else having problems with it?

1 Like

Same story

I spoke to the Customer Success and they told me that BUX introduced the feature a bit earlier than it should. It will be introduced in the end of the month officially. It was a nice mistake for me super cool feature. I am looking forward for the official release

3 Likes

Yes, that’s correct @Geosala we are currently working on improving the Price Alerts update for Android. It will be visible soon :pray:t4:

3 Likes