Posco (PKX NYSE)

My request is Posco, this is a South Korean Steel manufacturer, I think it is a real good buy considering steel prices. They pay a nice dividend make great profits and P/B of 0,57. I have ArcelorMittal in my wallet, but after some research and after I did compare some steel companies my conclusion was that POSCO was the cheapest of all with the best dividend Yield, so I would like to add Posco so I can swap ArcelorMittal for Posco

2 Likes

Hi @DaveyV19, thank you for your request! I noted your request and will let you know when I have more information. It seems like an interesting stock we can eventually add to BUX Zero, but I will let you know when I hear the final answer from our team! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! Let me know!

1 Like

Any update yet? I am curious

1 Like

No updates yet @DaveyV19 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s okay, let Me know if their are updates :relaxed:

1 Like

Do you have have a date that you guys know more about this stock?

1 Like

No specific date yet, but let me ask my colleagues next week :smiley: Most of the time I’m putting all the requests from our community members in one doc where we collect everything together, and then the ‘stock guys’ will look at it. Let’s talk more about this during our call on Monday! :grin:

1 Like

Allright! Let’s do that. I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

Well that was a really fun talk! I hope the other members enjoyed it aswel. I am really looking forward to see the result and hope we can meet soon!

1 Like

Same here! :pray:t5: See you soon! :grin:

1 Like