Request Canadian national Railway

Request Canadian national railway NYSE

I think it is an amazing stock and there is a lot of potential, especially with the Biden package. I think they are way cheaper than Union Pacific and other competitors

Hi @DaveyV19, thank you for your request! I’m going to check with the team if it’s possible to add Canadian National Railway. Stay tuned :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is their already some news about this stock? Sorry, but I am really enthousiastic about this stock🙊

1 Like

I can totally imagine! My colleague is looking at the possibilities. Hope to come back later today with the final answer :smiley:

1 Like

I have great news for you! We will add this stock to our app, hopefully by the end of this month! Thank you so much for your request @DaveyV19 :pray:t4: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello Fergus,

Thank you for this amazing news, I will definitely keep an eye for the new stocks! Keep up the good work with the BUX squad, you guys doing an amazing job!

1 Like

We definitely will @DaveyV19 :smiley: Thank you for being a part of it :pray:t4:

1 Like

Canadian National Railway will be available in the BUX Zero app tomorrow or on Thursday :innocent: :smirk:

1 Like

That’s amazing! Will definitely buy it! I was checking it the whole week😂 but now I know it😊

@Fergus, I can’t find it yet on the app. Is it possible that it is not available on IOS or did you guys forgot it? Which possible, I also loose my keys a lot​:joy::speak_no_evil: but I am curious for it :ok_hand:

@Fergus or did you mean next Wednesday/Thursday :speak_no_evil:

Check the app @DaveyV19! :wink: :grinning:

@Fergus omg amazing!!! Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like