Request: eMagin Corp. Stock. $EMAN | VR uOLED Displays for Meta, Valve and Apple

Hey! Please consider adding eMagin Corp. ($EMAN) stocks to BUX Zero.

eMagin is creating the micro OLED displays of all major VR headsets from tier 1 brands in the very near future. Which will enable lightweight and small form factor VR headsets, suitable for the mass adoption of VR and powering the metaverse.

Their stock is severely undervalued at the moment and it’s a great stock to invest in.

First post here so sorry if I’m breaking any rules :blush:

Have lovely holidays!

7 Likes

Welcome! I will add @Fergus to the post to make it go faster :stuck_out_tongue:

No rules broken and welcome!!

Always good to have a new face. Also there is a Telegram group on its way to be used for more active conversation possibilities between people. Almost no one knows about it so this is the première :sweat_smile:

Why the other channel? For more realtime discussing opportunities over stocks :slight_smile:

But yet again, Welcome!

3 Likes

Hey @SamuelSh welcome to our BUX Community Forum and congrats on your first post :smiley:

You are not breaking any rules haha and at the right section :pray:t4:

I just received an answer from the team. Unfortunately, we can’t offer eMagin Corp. because of the low liquidity (market cap under 100M).

Feel free to drop more stock requests in the future and let us know when you need anything! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And thanks for the tag @Cobalt :facepunch:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you @Cobalt ^^

Sad to hear stock with relatively low liquidity can’t be added to the platform, since that’s where most volatility usually happens.

I’ll keep liquidity in mind before suggesting stocks going forward. Thanks for your reply and the warm welcome :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @SamuelSh can you share more information about the tier 1 brands? Because I can’t find anything about this yet. Only old rumors :blush:

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry can’t share anything concrete. Keep an eye out for all the new headsets coming in 2022, whenever you see a manufacturer using dPd (directly patterned) uOLED know it’s eMagin’s, since they’re the only ones with this tech.

3 Likes

For Apple, they expect it to be Sony… Tweakers - Wij stellen technologie op de proef

Not sure if Sony will use eMagin?

1 Like