Request for JEPI & SCHD

Hi again,

I would like to request 2 dividend ETF’s.

1. JEPI or JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF

Designed to provide current income while maintaining prospects for capital appreciation.

Generates income through a combination of selling options and investing in U.S. large cap stocks, seeking to deliver a monthly income stream from associated option premiums and stock dividends
Constructs a diversified, low volatility equity portfolio through a proprietary research process designed to identify over- and undervalued stocks with attractive risk/return characteristics
Seeks to deliver a significant portion of the returns associated with the S&P 500 Index with less volatility, in addition to monthly income

1. SCHD or Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF

SCHD is a market-cap-weighted fund whose selection universe only includes firms with a 10-year history of paying dividends. Within that universe, SCHD uses fundamental screens (cash-flow to debt ratio, ROE, dividend yield, and dividend growth rate) to build its portfolio. The objective is to focus on quality companies with sustainable dividends. As such, this approach gives the fund a modest large cap tilt and excludes REITs entirely. Individual securities are capped at 4% and sectors capped at 25% of the portfolio. Its overall composition is reviewed annually, while the portfolio is rebalanced quarterly.

I think both are very safe and give good returns overtime. Hopefully it is possible to add these ETF’s. It would be an added value to bux.

Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Hi @Frisoke, thank you for your requests! I’m going to check if it’s possible to add these 2 ETFs to BUX Zero. You’ll hear from me :grin:

1 Like

+1 for me as well for SCHD :).

1 Like

JEPI is a good one indeed.

1 Like

Hi @Fergus
Any news on the ETF’s?

1 Like

Hi @Frisoke :wave:t4:

It’s currently not possible to add these ETFs to BUX Zero. I will let you know when this will change! Once again thank you for your requests :smiley:

1 Like

Is that because of Eid requirements or has it got another reason?

1 Like

That’s unfortunately. Hopefully bux will add some good dividend ETF’s soon. Personally I’m not a fan of the ones that are available right now.
Greetings

1 Like

Half a year later, is there an update in the situation? Would really like to add SCHD to my portfolio.

2 Likes

Hi guys, thank you for the reminder. I just had a chat with the team. Unfortunately, we can’t offer SCH because our Market Maker (Equiduct) doesn’t offer SCH.

And welcome to the BUX Community Forum @stefanooo :smiley:

1 Like

That’s a pity. With no SCHD, JEPI, SPYD, SPYW, ZPRG or HDLV being offered, BUX is really missing out on the most interesting dividend ETF’s out there.

2 Likes