Request more bond etfs

Hi Bux,

With rising interest rates I have been looking into bond etfs and was wondering wether it is possible to add the following etfs.

Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF (VTIP)

IShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF (IUSB)

Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF (BSV)

Greetings,

5 Likes

Hey @fromholland thank you for your request :smiling_face: I have just added your stocks to our list, our team is looking now for it, I will keep you posted! And if you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out for me

5 Likes

Great thank you!

4 Likes

One of my important notes:

• Don’t buy bonds in an increasing interest rate environment

Bonds most of the times move in the opposite side compared to interest rates

5 Likes

One of my other notes is that my girlfriend is always right😬

4 Likes

Thanks Frisoke for the notes. I agree that at the moment bonds are not the best yielding assets. Warren Buffet also said so :smile:. I do think they have a place in a investing portfolio. I myself am a defensive investor. Im hoping that yields go up by the end of the year and hope these ETFs are available by that time. And when I am retired in 2050 bonds will be a large part of my investments.

4 Likes

If only those central banks stopped printing money.

3 Likes

Yes inflation is killing for bonds and combining them with low interest…. It is guaranteed loss I think

1 Like

Dit is leuk, maar deze ETF’s zijn geen UCITS, dus niet verkrijgbaar in Europa. Beetje huiswerk doen voordat je dit soort requests doet.

Achtergrond: Undertakings Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) Definition

1 Like

I don’t like to do homework. Never did. :joy:

1 Like