Request: NASDAQ:HOL (will become NASDAQ:ASTR)

Can you add Holicity Inc? It will merge with Astra so it will be the first publicly traded space launch company.

1 Like

Hi @Cashcow, I asked the team to look at the possibilities to add Holicity Inc. Thank you for your request and I will let you know when I have a final answer :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Fergus , I guess the same counts for Astra, seeing as how they haven’t merged yet (will happen very soon though). Am I right?

https://community.getbux.com/t/request-nasdaq-vacq-will-merge-with-rocket-lab/2014/5

1 Like

Yes same for this one indeed! I’ll keep an eye on the merging process, but feel free to share it with our community once you have heard the news :pray:t4:

1 Like

Hi @Fergus ticker changed today. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:
Should be available for you guys now, I think.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for letting me know @Cashcow :sunglasses: We have some nice new stocks coming up, I let you know when I have more information :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Fergus , any news yet? I saw some new ETFs in the app, but no new stocks yet

1 Like

Hi @Cashcow I just checked the status. Unfortunately, we can’t offer Astra. There will be new stocks coming to BUX Zero soon :smiley: