Share your favorite US stocks! 🇺🇸

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

As you all might know, we offer a wide variety of US stocks on BUX Zero that are listed on the two stock exchanges: the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Nasdaq :ok_man:t4:

With a lot of US stocks on BUX Zero, “Keuze is reuze” is what we say in Dutch, so I was wondering what are your favorite US stocks? :eyes:

Let’s discuss this in the comments! :speech_balloon:

Cheers.

3 Likes

I think Canadian National Railway is my favorite stock. It has a big rail infrastructure. Solid profit yoy and If I am right quarterly dividend. And their might be a nice bonus. 19 August the shareholders of Kansas City southern will vote for the Potential acquisition from Canadian national railway. If the bid is accepted Canadian national railway is the only country in the world with a railtrack from Mexico to US to Canada (and some small countries) so that would be huge

3 Likes

@Fergus whats your favorite stock? Let me do a gamble…… is it Nike?

3 Likes

Ik heb meerdere favoriete Amerikaanse aandelen.

Abbvie
PepsiCo
Walmart
Coca cola

2 Likes

Mine is Nike indeed :crazy_face: But currently not attractive to buy, think it’s a little overvalued atm.

Apple
Disney
Coca Cola
Recently bought Vici (thanks @Frisoke, @JPeters and Joseph Carlson :wink:)

5 Likes

My favorites would be:

Microsoft / Apple, Both have been so solid in the last 10 years. And I feel this trend will go on.

Alphabet, because, well… Google and Youtube…

Netflix, Because it is (in my humble opinion) sooo far ahead of its competition in terms of quality and quantity (especially the user experience is on another level). I also see huge potential for long term, because Netflix is expanding to the games market. If that has any success, Netflix can become so much more than only a replacement for watching tv.

And lastly Domino’s, Products are great, website is great, name recognition is massive, and expanding at a very fast pace. I Wouldn’t be surprised if this became the biggest fast food chain in the future.
(I swear this is not because Pizza’s are the objectively the best type of food in the world :joy::pizza:

3 Likes

McDonalds. In twenty years children will still be asking their parents to go there.:slight_smile:

Johnson and Johnson. Dividend aristocrat.

Coca cola. Brand recognition. Dividend aristocrat.

2 Likes

What would you buy first?

• Nike
  • Adidas
  • Under Armour
2 Likes