Start time app takes longer

Since the additions to the app the loading time to start the app is much longer than before. Is there any improvement?

5 Likes

Dit is mij inderdaad ook opgevallen.

1 Like

Same here. I tap the app icon several times and then it loads. Takes about 4-5 seconds in total.

2 Likes

I clocked it. Currently loading time is nearly 8 seconds. Slowest app I have on my phone. What’s going on here?

2 Likes

It takes me 4 seconds max :thinking:

1 Like

Bij mij zijn het 7 seconden op mijn OnePlus telefoon en op mijn iPad is het echt 3 seconden. Denk dat het komt doordat er meerdere apps op je telefoon staan dan op mijn iPad.

1 Like

I’m on a OnePlus as well.

2 Likes

Maybe it is the phone then :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Doubt it. Phone is a year old. Besides, I don’t have this issue with other apps.

2 Likes

Hmm that’s weird. I’m using an iPhone XS and 4g :sweat_smile: Are you using wifi?

2 Likes

Nope. Good old… uhm, good new 5G

1 Like

BUX zero is bij mij ook de enige app die heel erg sloom is maar ik dacht misschien is dat het?

Verder heb ik wifi + 4G en gaat dat ook niet altijd van harte… terwijl ik hiervoor daar geen last van had.

• Mijn telefoon is nog geen half jaar oud :sweat_smile:
1 Like

Same here. Opening time 4 to 8 seconds. Also oneplus phone. But opening time before was instant. Something has changed I think. Wifi or 4g same results.

1 Like

3 seconds here and i am all in. One thing though, looking at an app opening in 3 seconds is not really worrying to me.

There can be a lot of reasons.

• phone getting older. (Mine is 2 years old, no problems.
  • to many apps open at the same time.
  • your wifi is having trouble, older routers or certain (hate my provider coughing) providers have issues.
  • can also be the latest updates on your phones systems. Other apps previously this year had to be deleted and fully re-installed. Afterwards no issues. (Don’t think you need to with the BUX app though).
  • for some phones (over) heating is a problem known to negativly impact your device.

It can all be a reason, i can think of even more :face_with_hand_over_mouth:🥸

But apart from that, our lives are fast as it is already. What does 4 seconds matter :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi all. I see most of the responds are mentioning that it could be the phone, however it started after the app update. I think the processing power needed to run the app is increased what result in a longer start up time. It is not a big problem but is is annoying that I have to wait 4 -7 sec… i am not an app developer so I have no idea if this can be improved somehow.

Same issue here. I did reinstall the app and then it was fine again. This was maybe a month ago and I am noticing starting up is beginning to take longer again…