Since the additions to the app the loading time to start the app is much longer than before. Is there any improvement?
Dit is mij inderdaad ook opgevallen.
Same here. I tap the app icon several times and then it loads. Takes about 4-5 seconds in total.
I clocked it. Currently loading time is nearly 8 seconds. Slowest app I have on my phone. What’s going on here?
It takes me 4 seconds max
Bij mij zijn het 7 seconden op mijn OnePlus telefoon en op mijn iPad is het echt 3 seconden. Denk dat het komt doordat er meerdere apps op je telefoon staan dan op mijn iPad.
I’m on a OnePlus as well.
Maybe it is the phone then
Doubt it. Phone is a year old. Besides, I don’t have this issue with other apps.
Hmm that’s weird. I’m using an iPhone XS and 4g Are you using wifi?
Nope. Good old… uhm, good new 5G
BUX zero is bij mij ook de enige app die heel erg sloom is maar ik dacht misschien is dat het?
Verder heb ik wifi + 4G en gaat dat ook niet altijd van harte… terwijl ik hiervoor daar geen last van had.
- Mijn telefoon is nog geen half jaar oud
Same here. Opening time 4 to 8 seconds. Also oneplus phone. But opening time before was instant. Something has changed I think. Wifi or 4g same results.
3 seconds here and i am all in. One thing though, looking at an app opening in 3 seconds is not really worrying to me.
There can be a lot of reasons.
- phone getting older. (Mine is 2 years old, no problems.
- to many apps open at the same time.
- your wifi is having trouble, older routers or certain (hate my provider coughing) providers have issues.
- can also be the latest updates on your phones systems. Other apps previously this year had to be deleted and fully re-installed. Afterwards no issues. (Don’t think you need to with the BUX app though).
- for some phones (over) heating is a problem known to negativly impact your device.
It can all be a reason, i can think of even more 🥸
But apart from that, our lives are fast as it is already. What does 4 seconds matter
Hi all. I see most of the responds are mentioning that it could be the phone, however it started after the app update. I think the processing power needed to run the app is increased what result in a longer start up time. It is not a big problem but is is annoying that I have to wait 4 -7 sec… i am not an app developer so I have no idea if this can be improved somehow.
Same issue here. I did reinstall the app and then it was fine again. This was maybe a month ago and I am noticing starting up is beginning to take longer again…