Statement from our CEO Yorick Naeff

Hi everyone,

Please see our CEOs LinkedIn post about the current situation in Ukraine.

Cheers,
Fergus

Dear BUX Community,

As the war in Ukraine continues to escalate and unfold, I can’t get myself to think about anything else: how can I truly make a difference? I can’t imagine the pain and suffering many people are going through right now. It troubles me deeply to see close friends, colleagues and their families affected by such senseless acts of violence.

Within BUX, many on our team have been impacted by this horrifying reality. Our primary concern: making sure they are safe and that their loved ones are brought to safety. What the team has been able to do in the short term is set aside a fund to support them for immediate needs. Whether this is to support evacuation, housing, necessities - we want to make sure our team members and their families are looked after.

I’m also heartened to see our peers putting aside business-as-usual and taking action in any way they can. Now is the time to collaborate and share amongst ourselves ideas and resources to support on a larger scale. We are currently looking into the most effective ways to do so and actively call upon our network within (or outside) of our ecosystem to get in touch if there are any ways in which we can assist.

Yorick Naeff, BUX CEO

15 Likes

Respect, peace :v::dove:

5 Likes

Yes! :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Let’s make the world a better place for everyone! :heart:

5 Likes

It’s indeed a senseless waste of human life and something which was not necessary.

Good luck to all the affected BUX staff.

6 Likes