Stock Request: Olaplex Holdings, Inc

Hi,

I have a question, can Olaplex be added to Bux Zero? Would be nice because I’m interested in investing in vegan (beauty) companies.

Thanks in advance.

Name: Olaplex Holdings Inc
Ticker: OLPX
ISIN: US6793691089
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ

2 Likes

This actually looks like an interesting one at first but I suggest you also take a look at the comments:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4461594-olaplex-olpx-women-hair-care-immense-shareholder-value

It might save you lost income in the long term being aware of all the risks before you invest.
While your goal of investing in vegan companies is noble, I’m also pretty sure you’d ideally like your portfolio to grow in the long term :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Lot, thank you for your request. I have added Olaplex to our wish list and I will keep you posted.

Congrats on your first post :smiley:

2 Likes

WELCOME lot! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Status update: Hi @Lot at this point we can’t easily borrow Olaplex. I will let you know when Olaplex will be available on BUX Zero :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry for the super late response, but thanks for checking it for me :grin:

2 Likes

Sorry for the super late response! But thanks for letting me know about this, I hadn’t come across this article when I was looking at the stock. Definitely will reconsider now :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like