The Walt Disney Company (DIS)

The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.

Disney was originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. The company established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks.

The company, which trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under DIS stock symbol has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 1991. In August 2020, just under two-thirds of the stock was owned by large financial institutions.

What can we share and discuss in this topic?

• News
  • Quarterly and annual figures
  • Management interviews
  • Analyst reports and price targets
  • Market developments regarding the company
4 Likes

I like walt Disney ! But they are only a little bit too expensive in my opinion to take a few shares of them.

I expect that they will grow when everything is open in France and America!

5 Likes

I love Disney! I really believe in their business model, and they are making very good profits pre Corona so I see a very bright future

4 Likes

Sold my position in 2020:( regretting it.

2 Likes

With the winter coming up, spending more time inside the house around the fire…more streaming…more cinema visits…Buy Buy WDisney! (as long as you can afford with the high gas prices!)

3 Likes