We need your feedback on the Investment Plan/ Beleggingsplan/Spaarplan

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

As most of you have already seen, we launched our investment plan a couple of weeks ago. We really wanna know your thoughts on this new feature!

Sharing your feedback would help us improve the feature and make BUX Zero better.

If you want to learn more about investing at regular intervals, check out our blog post!

Cheers,

I was just wondering if there are any plans to give the option for opening a pension account/bank savings account with any of your investors or partners like De Giro offer. This would give clients the option and ability to take advantage of any tax benefit they may have such as annual space or annual reserve (jaarruimte/reserveringsruimte).

1 Like

Hi

I did make a plan. Five days before executing I receive a message to make sure I have enough funds to execute and if I want to deposit. I thought Bux would simply take the money from my bank account on the set date and execute the plan. No further action required by me. Now I do have to deposit every month which is almost the same I did before. Therefore I removed the plan because it’s pretty much the same I already do. My feedback would be to try to make the execution of the plan fully automated. Or least give that option.

Greetings,

2 Likes

Hoi,

Dit plan dat jij omschrijft. Kunnen zij nooit uitvoeren. BUX is namelijk niet gelegaliseerd en dat zal het ook nooit worden … om zo uit het niets geld vanuit je bankrekening te plukken (maar goed ook)
Dit is namelijk schending op de wet van de privacy & andere rand zaken.

Als jij dit plan zorgvuldig wilt gebruiken, denk ik dat het slim is om dat geld opzij te zetten. Mijn plan bestaat uit 2 etfs s&p 500 en all world ETF dit brengt mijn geschatte kosten op zo’n 136 euro p.m.
Ik houd dit geld expres vrij voor de ETFs die ik graag wil. Verder zet ik gewoon extra geld op mijn account om mijn aandelen die ik nu bezit gewoon iedere maand bij te kopen.

Je kan geloof ik ook je plan voor een maand uitzetten dat ik had begrepen. Misschien is dat een idee?

Succes!

2 Likes

Als ik je goed heb begrepen in ieder geval :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

can’t you set an automatic bank transfer to bux each month? Shouldn’t take more than 2 min

2 Likes