We need your help to get BUX on TechCrunch Disrupt 2022 🚀!

Hey everyone :wave:!

Some exciting news coming your way…

…Yorick, BUX’s co-founder and CEO, has been nominated to participate in TechCrunch’s Audience Disrupt Choice Program 2022 :rocket:!

TechCrunch is the world’s leading tech publication and organises a yearly conference in San Francisco where they bring together the crème de la crème of founders, investors, and industry leaders :boom:.

Zuckerberg, Benioff, Musk, Kalanick, Mayer, Dorsey, and many other startup stars have been on the Disrupt stage long before they were in the headlines :eyes:.

We want that visibility for BUX and Yorick to join the TechCrunch Conference, and we need your help! You can vote for Yorick by clicking on this link. All you have to do is the following:

1. Click on the ‘thumbs up’ voting button
  2. Register to create an account
  3. Click on the ‘thumbs up’ voting button again, and make sure it’s coloured solid green; that means you have voted
  4. Last step: leave a comment that you vote for Yorick

It would be amazing if you could help us to showcase BUX’s success, it only takes 1 minute of your time. Thanks very much for your help :pray:!

3 Likes

So Yorick gets an all expenses paid trip to San Fransisco (since I imagine BUX is paying for the expenses and not himself) and what do we get for sending him there, aside from a “thanks” :smiley:

Since BUX staff gets stock based compensation, I think we are open to stock based compensation as well :smirk:

3 Likes

HAHAHA I like this idea :joy:

1 Like

Agree :joy:

1 Like