Web interface

Can’t find this topic anymore? @Fergus

But any update on this?
Since Crypto has been released I was hoping this to be next :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi @TripleD hmm that’s weird maybe it’s because that topic was created by a user that was anonymized on our BUX Community Forum, thanks for flagging! :smiley:

Let me check with the team! Because indeed a new year and we just released two pretty big product updates. Let me see if I can get some more clearance on the next potential big update(s) :smirk:

6 Likes

A web interface would be utterly awesome :astonished: :cool_doge_gif:

7 Likes

Would also love a page on the web. Then i can check it at the same time as my email.

5 Likes

Totally agree

3 Likes

Someone speculated this after seeing a job opening on Bux :eyes: :smirk:

5 Likes

That person was me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I created this topic while ago. That topic has been removed. I really hope this feature will arrive shortly :innocent:

6 Likes

Yes that’s true. So are you still thinking this?

3 Likes

I still think so, yes. If they’re building a new web app from scratch, BUX Zero seems most likely.

5 Likes

I totally agree.

Wen Zero webapp???

3 Likes

Hey all,

As some of you accurately assumed from our job postings (kudos for that), we are indeed working on bringing the BUX Zero experience to the web. :slight_smile:

My name is Milan and I am the Product Manager @ BUX Zero Web. For the past 4 years I’ve been building the BUX Zero iOS app and now I hope to use everything that I have learned to bring you that same great experience to the big screens, in the form of a web app.

We are currently in the early product discovery phase so we can’t give you much info about what’s to come or promise any dates, but you can rest assured that we’re listening to what our community has to say and that everything we create will be built with your feedback in mind.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Milan, That’s great news!

Thanks for this update.

Really glad that Bux is picking this up.

I think I can speak for the most users here that V1(beta) showing your Portfolio only would be enough to give the development team a break to deliver a more advanced version. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation @milan.stevanovic!

4 Likes

This job ad seems also quite interesting - Italy next?

5 Likes

Ye, if I remember correctly Yorick said in an interview that their next country after Spain would be Italy. I thought it was gonna release early 2022.

But that’s something I heard a few months ago. Not sure if ‘early 2022’ is still the target.

3 Likes

Haha, I think they will be more careful with the details they put in the job ads from now on :grin:

4 Likes

We’re happy to have users who check our job boards, if you manage to sniff out any non-public news from there, you deserve to know it :slight_smile:

That being said, if you know any good Senior Frontend (React) or Backend (Golang) Engineers, send them our way and if they get hired I’ll make sure you get rewarded for it in some way :slight_smile:

9 Likes