We've added 95 new fractional US shares 🆕

Hi everyone :wave:

We’ve just added 95 new fractional US shares to the platform, including IBM, PepsiCo and Mastercard.

Let me know what you guys think? And which (US) shares you think that are still missing :smirk:

Cheers,
Fergus

10 Likes

BUX is amazing !!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Lovely :excuseme_gif:

2 Likes

Finally $PEP! Amazing work guys, keep it up!

2 Likes

Looks like this list still needs to be updated:

2 Likes

yes, this list will be updated soon @stockaitken :smile: Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@Fergus Still no Costco, American Tower or Mercado Libre? Actual stocks with high share prices that would benefit from fractional shares?

It looks like none of the list made it this time either.

Any eta?

2 Likes

Good morning @JPeters our Ops Team is aware of the list you have created, thanks :pray:t4:

I will give you an eta when I hear that we are going to add more US fractionals shares!

1 Like

Thanks @Fergus !

It just seems there are a ton of “shrapnel” stocks in the list (sub $50 that can easily be bought as full shares) and a lot of “unknown” companies, which is odd.

One would expect that the more known companies with higher share prices would be added first and then all the small “filler” stocks would follow later. But it seems the other way around to an extent.

3 Likes

I see your point and summited your list. Hopefully, some of them will be included during the next US fractional shares release :grin:

2 Likes

It would be great to add FedEx and JPMorgan Chase to the list :grin:

2 Likes