What new crypto's should we list?

Hi all!

How’s everyone doing? You might have already seen that we’ve recently added a few new crypto assets to our BUX Crypto platform. Besides that, we are still working on the regular items on the roadmap.

So far we’ve had very positive feedback from the community regarding the new listings and we want to thank you for that! :pray:

But…. surprise, there’s more to come! We’ve put some of your recommendations in a poll that you all can vote on!

Which new crypto-assets do you want to see on BUX Crypto?

1. SOL (Solana)

2. DOT (Polkadot)

3. MATIC (Polygon)

4. FIL (Filecoin)

5. ADA (Cardano)

6. AAVE (Aave)

If you don’t see your favorite crypto asset in the poll, feel free to request it in the Crypto category so we can take a look at the possibilities to add them on BUX Crypto as well.

Btw @SebastiaanLichter, which new crypto assets do you prefer? :smirk:

Anyway, let us know guys in the comments section below. Your feedback and opinion are highly appreciated! :grin:

Cheers,

Kai

11 Likes

ADA, AAVE, MATIC please :slight_smile:

Will post in the other channel as well, but XCH (Chia Network) is really worth looking into, would love to see that on platform.

3 Likes

I’m going to go with ADA as well! And thank you for involving the community like this!

7 Likes

I would like ALGO to be listed. I strongly believe that the Algorand blockchain has a lot of potential.

Ada .Dot

1 Like

Hi guys,
List $SOL, $DOT, $AAVA, $MATIC, $ADA $FIL in this order. Give them a condition that they will be listed on $BUX. If fheir main account retweet it then we list them, if not then not :laughing:
My suggestion would be to list is $VXT
This is an exchange coin. Www.virgox.com
This would be an awesome value for money for our users. $1.4m mcap
They have spot market, derivatives, all the stablecoin, which exist. Defi and farming, vault.
Also nft market place. Loads of use cases and community node programme at 29% Apy
3 months lock up. If you register and buy some $VXT then use my Ref:c2lszn3b
:laughing:
Also it would be a big idea if $BUX would copy some of the use cases what this small exchange already doing.
Regards
Daniel

ADA, MATIC and DOT are popular projects, it will be nice if we can get tweet from the ones that we list with mentioning BUX :wink: We are top place for europeans to buy crypto so many projects will be happy to do it. This way we get free exposure.

Great that the community is thinking along about adding new crypto assets!

VeChain (VET)
Trias Token (TRIAS)
TRON (TRX)
Kusama (KSM)
Aave (AAVE)
CyberFM Radio (CYFM)

1 Like

I vote for ADA! Welcome back @Krypto-Kai :pray:t3: :smiley:

1 Like

-Ada-

1 Like

ADA for sure no question about that.
The i would love to see if BUX will add Telcoin $TEL. Tel has a very big BE/NL community with a great product behind the coin.

ADA, MATIC, AVEE, TRON and MITX

:ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

ADA and AAVE.

Worth posting this on twitter as a poll?

ADA, DOT, AAVE and MATIC :smiley:

1 Like

DOT, ADA and MATIC

1 Like

Cardano

1 Like

SOL, ADA and MATIC.

Just ADA

1 Like

aave matic

1 Like

ADA for sure!