Whatever you want, Whatever you like

Hello dear people!

Me and one other community member Cornel started a Twitter account. We are not going to hype things up like “BUY THISS!” But more like, “maybe you can consider”, " do you want to learn more about…" And that sort of stuff.

Also we will share news/articles about Stocks and Crypto daily. But now we are on the second step. Which is you guys!

Ofcourse we will ask you to follow us on twitter on @buxtalks but we also want your thoughts and input.

• About which stocks should we post more?

• We can share your Youtube/Twitter/Instragram account with everyone so everyone within the community can grow. So DM me either here or on Telegram (cobalt of rivia) and share you profile and a little text to introduce yourself.

• In general, what would you like to see on a channel which you are following?

Lets us know and help each other grow!

9 Likes

Yes indeed! @Cobalt and I started using Twitter for all of us, no financial advice but we will post about stuff we like and you like ass well.

Comment if you like and use Twitter and we will be very glad if you guys will follow us on our Twitter account! :ok_hand::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Great incentive from both of you!! :fire::fire::fire:

I think you have the right ideas. With so many spammers nowadays, the most important part is to be authentic and NOT that ape mentality many people in crypto have… So informing people without pushing them sounds like a great idea!

6 Likes

Thanks @Mixer !

4 Likes

Wow netjes mannen!

Don’t use Twitter all that much but I’ll follow for sure!

3 Likes

Thank you! Tell everyone you know with the same interest about the channel s.v.p. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes