Which crypto's would you like to see on BUX C?

I noticed there are many topics in which people are requesting specific crypto’s.

Maybe we should have a central topic where everyone can post their suggestions, so it’s easier for all (especially BUX crewmembers) to see which ones already have been requested and which ones haven’t?

So far I’ve seen Polkadot (DOT) and Cardano (ADA). Personally I would like to add Chiliz (CHZ) as well.

3 Likes

Chainlink and VeChain

2 Likes

Chainlink is already there. Please add VeChain

Cumrocket and safemoon,

1 Like

Haha, now now Van you don’t want to get everyone excited :boom:

Lol really? Cumrocket? Is that a thing?!?

1 Like

Yes, currently has a MC of just under 300 million compared to Bux MC of less than 30 million.

1 Like

Knowing BUX, they will protect their customers and only list quality projects :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wise decision. There are a lot of proven projects that should be available to trade on the platform. Hopefully new projects start to get listed more often.

Cumrocket to the moon

Chia token seems to be an environmentally friendlier alternative to bitcoin.

2 Likes

Add polygon (matic) please

Voyager has a good all round mix of projects listed on their platform. Catching up to them or at least adding some of the popular top 25 coins.

NANO, ADA, HTR and a stable coin

3 Likes

Please add TRIAS

1 Like

BNB, ADA and DOT please!

3 Likes

Totally agree on the stable coin, like TrueUSD for instance.

BNB is a great shout. Especially when the wallet function is added and could buy on Bux and send straight to Metamask

Cardano please!

I recently joined and have only been using Bux Zero for a few weeks. I am a bit of an ESG investor and so am very much against switching to a less energy efficient financial system despite seeing all the advantages of crypto and blockchain. So after doing some research I found that MaidSafeCoin utilizes A2T protocols (asynchronous trusted transfers) which don’t require consensus and hence consume much less energy per transaction. Ripple is already an option but although they are a better on the energy consumption level they have none of the decentralized advantages of crypto as Ripple holds 40% of the float.
So yeah, especially in light of recent events, MadeSafeCoin please.