World Environment Day πŸ’š

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Happy World Environment Day!

Today we tell people that nature should not be taken for granted and must be respected for its values :pray:t4:

Concerning World Environment Day, I would like to highlight some ETFs that are in line with sustainable investing. The following sustainable ETFs are available in our BUX Zero app:

Do you want more information about sustainable investing? :arrow_right: click here.

I’m curious, what do you guys think about sustainable investing? Are there any companies you recommended that have a sustainable vision? If you want us to add more sustainable ETFs or companies to BUX Zero let us know!

Cheers,

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Sorry but I really do not care about, social, sustainable, responsible, there are far better choices out there to make money. Instead focus on adding asian stocks where the real money making is in.

I do agree with @Betguardian above. I don’t really care what the company is doing, I’m in this game for the money. Wether it’s oil & tobacco, or electric vehicles & solar energy, if I see potential than I’m interested.

I also agree. I care about dividend most of all.